Our fine art greeting cards are printed using high quality archival papers and pigment inks on our fine art printers to deliver unbeatable colour and tonal reproduction and print longevity that is simply not found in mass-produced digital or offset printed cards. Perfect for exhibitions and galleries, these cards will showcase your work in exceptional detail and quality, and provide continuity in image quality and colour reproduction from your larger works.
Cards are supplied pre-scored and unfolded, and include high quality white opaque envelopes and crystal clear archival sealable bags.
Our cards are available in two finishes:
- 230 gsm High Gloss
- 232 gsm Matte
About the Paper
- High gloss or smooth matte finish.
- Acid free base and coating for archival quality.
- Card weight and thickness.
- Plain paper back (inside of card) – easy to write on.
About the Envelopes
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECR).
- Sustainable Forestry Industry certified.
- Acid free for archival quality.
A minimum order quantity of 20 cards applies.